Saturday, September 15, 2007

September Lovely of the Month

I am so excited to introduce our September Lovely of the Month. You see her every day and not only is she a great person, she is an amazing scrapper! This month's lovely is.....


Our very own delder21 -- Michele Elder!!! Check out her layouts in the gallery!


Here is a little about Michele in her own words:

Hi Lovelies! My name is Michele Elder. I was introduced to scrapbooking 10 years ago by Suzanne. I love to create layouts! It is a huge stress relief for me. I do it mostly for fun. My scrapbooking "style" has evolved. I used to be a very simple scrapper...with clean lines and computer journaling. Now I guess I am what Suzanne calls "Eclectic". I have never submitted any work to be published and NEVER been Guest DT for anything! This is a huge honor! I hope I can fill the shoes of all the greats that came before me!

In my real life I am a Pharmacist. I love my job but I work way too much. I have been married to my best friend Dave for 16 years. We are continually struggling to have children. We have two labs and one cat. They are family. I have a lot of nieces and nephews and friends with kids...so all the children in my layouts are family and friends. I am blessed to have them, and YOU...my friends at Scraplove!

No comments: