Thursday, April 12, 2007

Meet our first EVER Guest Lovely!

We are so excited to feature the amazingly talented Michelle aka: "momof3crazies" as our first ever Lovely of th eMonth for April! Look for some great work from Michelle in the DT gallery! Also, here is Michelle's blog and her personal gallery at Scrap Love!


Hello there all you ScrapLovers!! My name is Michelle and I am soo excited
to be a part of this community!! First things first, a lil about me....I am
a SAHM to three crazy energetic kids. They keep me very busy snapping
photos! I will never ever have to worry about being "caught up" in their
scrapbook albums! I love to create and live to inspire others to look beyond
their boundaries of creating and live it up!! I am constantly looking for
new ways to use old supplies, how to jazz up your layouts with paint, or
just using something unique on everything I create! My crafting obsession
goes beyond even the scrappy realm of things and into doodling journals, art
journals, and of course my FeTisH with FeLT!! I am soo looking forward to
chatting more with you all in the future and getting to know you all even
more!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am sooo totally flattered to be a part of your team for the month!! Going to be soo fun getting to know you all!!