Monday, April 9, 2007

Meet the Scrap Love Moderators!

Suzanne
I live in Maple Valley, WA (suburb or Seattle)and have been married for 18 years to a great DH who supports my scrapping addiction. I have three great children: Sierra (almost 12) Dylan (9) Alex (4) who don't complain too much when I'm ignoring them in order to work on photo and scrap related projects. I am a stay at home mom who also works from home hosting the Scrap Love site and running the Scrap Love store. I have been scrapbooking since 1995 and am addicted to all things scrapbook related. I love to attend scrapbook classes, conventions and CKU's. I also love to read scrapbook magazines and books and to take classes at BPS. My other hobbies are reading, traveling, watching my kids play sports and activities, organizing things and decorating my home. My goal for this year is to learn a lot more about digital scrapbooking and to finish all the scrap projects that I've started in the last year and not finished!

Michele
My name is Michele and I love to organize, scrapbook, read, and travel. I live in Washington State, and I am a pharmacist. I have been married to my DH Dave for 16 happy years. We’re still hoping for kids. We love to visit warm, sunny places (since we see so much rain in Seattle). I mainly scrapbook 8x10 but to some 12x12 pages. I love taking photos and hope to take an actual photography class soon.

No comments: