Monday, April 9, 2007

Meet Our Design Team!

Kate
Here’s a little about me! I’m Kate. I'm 26 years old and live in Missouri. I am a mom to 2 great kids – Kalli & Dylan - who are the main characters in all my scrapbooks. We have a kitty named Tigger. Here in Missouri, I work as a secretary in our public school.

I’ve been scrapbooking for 4 years now & love, love, love it all - the process, the shopping, & the feeling of completing a layout. I also love to browse through online galleries to find all kinds of new ideas.

The Scrap Love Design Team is my first official DT gig & I’m so excited to get to work/play here with such a great group of ladies!




Michelle
Hello there all you ScrapLovers!! My name is Michelle and I am soo excited to be a part of this community!! First things first, a lil about me....I am a SAHM to three crazy energetic kids. They keep me very busy snapping photos! I will never ever have to worry about being "caught up" in their scrapbook albums! I love to create and live to inspire others to look beyond their boundaries of creating and live it up!! I am constantly looking for new ways to use old supplies, how to jazz up your layouts with paint, or just using something unique on everything I create! My crafting obsession goes beyond even the scrappy realm of things and into doodling journals, art journals, and of course my FeTisH with FeLT!! I am soo looking forward to chatting more with you all in the future and getting to know you all even more!

No comments: